- Purpose of the Clarification Text and Data Controller Position of Our Company: Our company ALPERENLER TAŞIMACILIK LTD. ŞTİ.'s brand STMANAS.COM (www.stmanas.com) has the title of “data controller” within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”) in terms of personal data regarding its customers, and in accordance with this Clarification and Consent Text, the customers It is aimed to inform about the personal data processing activities carried out by STMANAS.COM and to obtain their express consent for the cases specified in the 3rd article below.
- Purpose of Processing and Collection Method of Personal Data of Customers: Personal data of our customers, depending on the products, services and business operations provided by our Company, verbally, in writing or electronically, with automatic or non-automatic tools, in offices, office branches, vendors, call centers, web sites, social media channels, mobile applications, etc. collected by. The collected data is processed on the basis of the statements of the customers. STMANAS.COM is not obliged to investigate the accuracy of the data declared by individuals. For this reason, the person declaring is legally responsible in case of conflicts that may occur within this scope. Collected personal data, business units to make the necessary work to benefit the persons concerned from the services offered by STMANAS.COM and the execution of the relevant business processes, the necessary work to be carried out by the relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by STMANAS.COM and the execution of the related business processes, STMANAS.COM Planning and execution of commercial and/or business strategies of .STMANAS.COM, ALPERENLER TAŞIMACILIK LTD. Sti. It is processed within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, including the execution of the data.
- Processing and Protection of Personal Data within the Scope of Law No. 6698: Personal data by STMANAS.COM within the scope of Law No. 6698 is defined as "any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural and legal person"; Processing refers to “obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying personal data by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system. or any kind of operation performed on the data, such as preventing its use.
- Personal Data; Identity Information: Information contained in documents such as driver's license, identity card, residence, passport, attorney's ID, marriage certificate (eg TCKN, passport no., identity card serial no., name-surname, photo, place of birth, date of birth, age , place of registration, proof of identity card sample) Contact Information: Information used to communicate with the person (e.g. e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, address) Customer Information: Information of customers who benefit from our services (e.g. reservation information) , customer number, professional information, etc.) Customer Transaction Information: Information regarding all kinds of transactions performed by customers using our services (eg reservation, requests and instructions, payment information, etc.) Physical Space Security Information: Personal data regarding the records and documents received during the stay in (eg, entry and exit logs, visit information, camera recordings, etc.) Transaction Security Information si : Personal data processed in order to ensure the technical, administrative, legal and commercial security of our company and related parties (eg. Risk Management Information: Personal data processed in order to manage the commercial, technical and administrative risks of our company (e.g. IP address, Mac ID, etc.) Financial Information: Personal data within the scope of information, documents and records showing all kinds of financial results created according to the type of legal relationship with the personal data owner (For example: information showing the financial result of the transactions made by the data owner, credit amount, card information, loan payments Marketing Information: Data to be used by our company in marketing activities (eg, reports and evaluations showing the habits and tastes of the person collected for marketing purposes, targeting information, cookie records, data enrichment activities) Legal Transaction and Compliance Information: Personal data processed for the purpose of determination and follow-up of legal claims and rights, and performance of debts and legal obligations (eg data contained in documents such as court and administrative authority decisions) Audit and Inspection Information: Within the scope of our company's compliance with legal obligations and company policies Personal data processed (eg audit and inspection reports, related meeting records and similar records) Request/Complaint Management Information: Personal data regarding the receipt and evaluation of any request or complaint directed to our company (eg, requests and complaints against the Company, including Related records and reports) Audio-Visual Data: Visual and audio recordings associated with the personal data owner (eg photographs, camera recordings and sound recordings) Personal data is collected by ALPERENLER TAŞIMACILIK LTD. STI. It can be transferred to our Company officials, affiliates, business partners, hotels where our online module is installed, our shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and private institutions. If a contractual relationship is established with our company and our customers, the collected personal data can be used without the consent of the customer. However, this use takes place in line with the purpose of the contract. The data is used to the extent of better execution of the contract and the requirements of the service and updated when necessary by contacting the customers. On the other hand, the data left to us by our prospective customers (prospective customers) are processed in order to provide them with an easier and higher quality service afterwards. If this data has not turned into a contractual relationship upon request, it will be deleted. Our company, as the data controller, informs the data owners in line with Article 10 of the Law before obtaining their personal data from the data owners within the scope of its obligations arising from the Law. If any data processing process carried out by our company does not meet the conditions specified in the Law and detailed in Section 2.II.a and b above, explicit consent is obtained from the data owners and the related processes are carried out within the framework of the aforementioned explicit consent. Within the scope of the law, express consent is defined as “consent related to a certain subject, based on information and expressed with free will”, and accordingly, our Company provides their explicit consent after informing the data owners in accordance with Article 10 of the Law. Although no period has been determined for the storage of personal data within the scope of the law, it is essential to keep personal data for as long as required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed, in accordance with general principles. Our company makes an evaluation based on the legislation in force regarding each data processing process and the purpose of the process, in order to determine the retention periods in accordance with the said principle. Accordingly, our Company keeps personal data at least for the period required by its legal obligations, and in any case, until the relevant statute of limitations expires. Our company anonymizes, deletes or destroys personal data in accordance with the Law when the purpose of processing the relevant personal data disappears within the scope of any process, including the expiration of the aforementioned periods. Within the scope of the law, anonymization is defined as “making personal data incapable of being associated with an identified or identifiable natural person under any circumstances, even by matching them with other data”. Our Company's anonymization activities are carried out in accordance with the current legislation. Paragraph 2 of Article 28 of the Law regulates that in certain circumstances, the data owner cannot make a claim from the data controller other than the compensation of his losses. Accordingly, personal data processing is necessary for the prevention of crime or for a criminal investigation, Processing of personal data made public by the data subject himself, Personal data processing is performed by public institutions and organizations that are authorized and authorized by the law, and by professional organizations in the nature of public institutions, inspection or regulation duties. In cases where personal data processing is necessary for the protection of the economic and financial interests of the State in relation to budget, tax and financial matters, the above-mentioned rights cannot be used for the relevant data.
- Personal Data to be Processed in Line with the Explicit Consent of the Customers and Purposes of Processing: In order to process personal data by STMANAS.COM, the express consent of the customers is required for the following cases where the personal data processing conditions in Articles 5/2 and 6/3 of the Law cannot be met. In this context, personal data of customers; Creating campaigns for customers, cross-selling, determining the target audience, executing activities to increase the user experience by tracking customer movements and improving the functioning of STMANAS.COM's website and mobile application and personalizing it according to customer needs, direct and non-direct marketing, personalized STMANAS.COM, including for the purposes of conducting marketing and remarketing activities, conducting personalized segmentation, targeting, analysis and internal reporting activities, planning and executing market research, customer satisfaction activities, and customer relationship management processes. Confirm the approval of the Customer within the scope of planning and execution of sales and marketing processes of its services, creating and/or increasing loyalty to the services offered by STMANAS.COM. may be processed and shared with the parties specified in this Clarification and Consent Text.
- Transfer of Personal Data of Customers: Personal data of customers, business units to carry out the necessary work to benefit the relevant persons from the services offered by STMANAS.COM and the execution of the relevant business processes, the necessary work to be carried out by the relevant business units for the realization of commercial activities carried out by STMANAS.COM, and execution of related business processes, planning and execution of commercial and/or business strategies of STMANAS.COM, ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-work security of STMANAS.COM and related real and legal persons who have a business relationship with STMANAS.COM Personal data processing specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, including the planning and execution of activities necessary for recommending and promoting the services offered by STMANAS.COM to the relevant persons by customizing them according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the persons concerned. ALPERENLER TAŞIMACILIK LTD. ŞTİ., Company officials, affiliates, business partners, partners, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and private institutions.
- Collection Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data: Personal data is collected from customers electronically. Personal data collected for the above-mentioned legal reasons can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law and in this Clarification and Consent Text.
- Customers' Rights as Personal Data Owners: In accordance with Article 11 of the Law, data owners; to learn whether personal data about them is processed, to request information if personal data has been processed, to learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose, to know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data is transferred, in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data to request the correction of these and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, requesting notification to persons, objecting to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, due to the unlawful processing of personal data e has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage. Requests regarding the exercise of the rights in question, together with the documents to identify the data owner, by hand or through a notary public or other methods specified in the Law, with a wet signed copy of the form; OLUDENIZ MAH. ATATURK CAD. It should be sent to NİYAZİ MINISTRY BUILDING NO:42/B FETHİYE MUĞLA.
- Requests of data subjects transmitted by the above-mentioned method are evaluated and answered by our Company within a maximum of thirty days. Our company reserves the right to request additional information and documents from the applicant, especially in order to evaluate whether the applicant is the relevant data owner. As a rule, data subject applications are evaluated by our Company free of charge. However, if a fee has been determined by the Personal Data Protection Board regarding the request of the data owner, our Company will have the right to demand payment over this fee.